Why not invite our authors and illustrators for visit!
- Learn more about the English language and rhyming with our author Jason Bryan
- Get illustrating hints and tips from the amazing Marissa Peguinho
- Discuss how what you learn at school relates to different types of jobs with award-winning engineer and author Kerrine Bryan
Our author visits include book readings, interactive class discussions and various book related activities activities.
We really enjoy participating in author visits! And, our books can be used as a teaching resource, covering specific areas of the curriculum.
- ‘Understanding the world’ area for EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) pupils
- PSHE (personal, social, health and economic education) for Key Stage 1 pupils
A report by the National Literacy Trust found that author visits to schools have a positive relationship with children and young people’s reading skills, and their enjoyment and confidence in reading and writing.
If you are interested in having our authors visit your school or event (in person or virtually) then please contact us!